The Next Generation Light from Madjax! The New Ultimate Plus Light Kit has been developed to take the guesswork out of adding or upgrading your car’s lighting. Our New Light Kits are now packed with many additional features like a built-in voltage reducer, turn signal, brake lights, high/low-setting, horn and dual-USB charging port!
- Fits Club Car Precedent 2004-Up Gas & Electric Models
- High/low beam functionality with automotive style daytime running lights
- Turn signal stalk includes switch for hi/low beam, Daytime Running Lights, 2 Position accessory lighting switch (Light Bars, Underbody lights) & Horn button
- Self-canceling turn signal indicators
- Dash mounted dual USB port
- 7.5 amp 12 volt accessory connection in dash for additional accessories such as a radio or interior lighting
- 12-48 Volt operation with built in voltage reducer
- Mechanical brake switch with built in brake light timer
- Automotive Style LED light bar & taillights
- Automotive style turn signal stalk & steering column cover
- Dual 5 volt USB charging port with 1 amp and 2.1 amp output
- Hazard switch & horn
- Wiring harness, installation hardware & templates for cut in lights (*if applicable)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
So on the okis side, the kit works if you manage to get it installed. The instructions are sparse and have no detail so if you have never done a light kit before, you might not have luck getting to put together. One negative about thr kit is that the lights are always connected. There is no way to turn them off since they are not wired through the ignition. If you leave the lights on accidentally, even if you remove the key or go into tow mode, you can still drain all your batteries. Also, this fact causes another problem do to the integrated brake lights switch. You can never leave the parking brake on as this leaves the tail lights on all the time. For the cost, I would like to see better instructions and some means of being able to disable the lights when you turn off the key.