- Increased suspension travel for rough terrain
- Allows camber and toe front end alignment
- Durable urethane bushings
- Grease fittings for easy maintenance
- Durable high gloss powder coat finish
- Fits gas and electric carts
- Allows clearance for up to 23" tall tires
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love this product to dress up the cart. So many people have complimented me and looks so nice. Have had people want to buy my cart.
I bent Jake's 6" Spindle Lift and factory A-Arm on my Precedent when I hit a tree on a downhill trail and replaced it with the MJFX 16-001 6" A-Arm Lift Kit. Installation was a snap. I experimented with many different Camber and Toe adjustments and once I found the sweet spot with Camber (-2 deg) and Toe (Out 1/4") the cart performs like never before.
This kit cured some other issues like excessive roll and annoying squeaks.
Overall I'm very satisfied with this lift kit and would recommend it to anyone with a Precedent.